Weekly Round Up #7

badge
Here's my weekly roundup. I'm linking to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and #IMWAYR hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date.


Happy November everyone. Hope you're having a good one so far! I can't believe we are now so close to Christmas and I'm feeling rather disorganised to say the least. 

I had a busy week last week and didn't manage to get too much reading done although I did at least manage to finish one book. 

What I read last week:

18006496

Yup. Still loved it. 

What I am currently reading:

31134210CinderEmpire of Storms

I finally managed to render FrostBlood only to have my life taken over by my re-read of the Throne of Glass series and now FINALLY I am on to the latest instalment - Empire of Storms. I can't promise I'll be able to concentrate on anything but that until I finally finish this book. Please don't let the hangover be too terrible.... Please!!! The last SJ Maas reads I did left me utterly useless for days. I would be lying if I told you I wasn't terrified. 

Up Next:

28114396

New Arrivals:


WinterSong

I was lucky enough to snag an ARC of Wintersong and I AM SO EXCITED. Luckily for me and my ARC commitments it's a 2017 publication. I have seen some really wonderful comments on this one - plus - that cover!!! It's a bit of a retelling (which I love) and in the words of the author it's "The story of a young woman who goes Underground to save her sister, only to find herself instead."



And that's my week! How did yours go? 

Comments

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »