Weekly Round Up #30 : The One Where Everything is Outback Style



Here's my weekly roundup. I'm linking to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and #IMWAYR hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date.


badge

Please leave a link to your blog (if you have one) in your comment or make sure your Disqus profile has your address so that I can visit you back! 


This week was a busy week for us! On Tuesday we had our ANZAC day memorial to get ready for which involved setting up the town hall and doing a bit of audio work.

Our local show was also on yesterday which, as only the outback can do, was full of whips cracking, dogs jumping, horses doing their ultimate, a helicopter lolly drop and a bullorama to finish it all off!

Some of the entertainment for the kids (the crackup sisters and jumping castles!)

The lolly drop (aka kid stampede)

Bullorama

What I read last week:


Crooked KingdomThe Kingmaker

Amy and I finished up our buddy reads of the Six of Crows duology with Crooked Kingdom and we both really enjoyed this series! I also finished The Kingmaker, an indie novel that is the part of a tr

What I am currently reading:


23168406A Court of Thorns and Roses

I'm just finishing up Rogue and then I'm starting in on my rereads of ACOTAR. I CANNOT WAIT.

Up Next:


Flame In The Mist

I'm having a scheduling dilemma since this one was pushed back to the 16th so I've decided to read it AFTER A Court of Thorns and Roses. Hopefully it can also pull me out of an inevitable book hangover?

New Arrivals:

None this week! My schedule is too full to add anything else right now!!!


And that's my week! How did yours go?

Comments

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »