Weekly Round Up #38 : The One Where I Forgot My Blogiversary and took a Tech Break


Here's my weekly roundup.

Please leave a link to your blog (if you have one) in your comment or make sure your Disqus profile has your address so that I can visit you back! 


So I just realised that my blog turned one... Last month! :) By the time this post goes up my blog will be one year, one month and one week old, so I'm more than just a little late! I guess it's true what they say - time really does fly when you're having fun!

Last weekend I also took the weekend off all forms of tech - I barely even touched my mobile phone *gasp* and surprise surprise it almost seems as though the world continued to spin while I was offline!? Who knew? :) I'm combining my past two weeks in this round up to make up for the missed post and I'll only be posting this round up on a Monday instead of a Sunday AND I won't be linking to any memes this week because I know I will be too busy to blog hop a lot - which is kind of the point of these things.

What I read:

Siege and StormRuin and Rising
Silver BloodDream Me
Siege and Storm was my first three way buddy read. Ruin and Rising was my second with the same gang. What a fun time and a hugely successful buddy read. Love my #squad!

Silver Blood was a review copy from the author and I really enjoyed it. My review will be up soon!
Dream Me was a NetGalley read, also to be reviewed soon.

What I am currently reading:

BonecallerThe Last Magician
Both of these are review copies that need to be finished ASAP. 

Up Next:

Mask Of Shadows
I cannot wait to start this one!!

New Arrivals:

Blood and Stars
I've had a few requests coming in and I didn't want to take on any new ARCs before I felt like my list was more under control, but I couldn't resist grabbing this one when the opportunity arose. I've already read and reviewed the first 4 books in this MG Fantasy series and I just want to see what happens next! :) 

In Case You Missed It:





And that's my week! How did yours go?

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »